PO Now: Lil Peep - Everybody’s Everything vinyl

1 hour ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Whenever I see this dude's name all I can think about is the Instagram video where he's beyond fucked up and keeps trying to drop pills into his mouth.  Hours later he's found dead.  Genius at work.

If we judged artists on their lowest points there would be no art left to appreciate.

8 hours ago, pizza face said:

This doesn't seem limited at all. Will wait to buy somewhere else. Definitly want it. I'd rather see them release hellboy and crybaby tho.

I think this will be a wide release as well, but I’d never risk missing out on a peep release. I wish they had done some sort of birthday variant like with cowys2. The merch is too rad, I copped most of it even though I rarely get to wear tshirts. I’d do unspeakable things for Hellboy and  California Girls on vinyl. Part One as well, but I can’t see most of those samples ever getting cleared.

3 hours ago, exileinoblivion said:

I would never judge him for addiction , depression or anything like that but man his music was just awful. For most part if your face is tattooed you make horrible music . Just something I have found to be true. LOL . I don't really mean that totally seriously but it has a lot of merit. 

Everyone can have an opinion but yours is wrong m8. 

I remember picking up the pink "birthday variant" of COWYS2 on an Ebay store for drastically less than what the webstore was charging. I'd be happy to pick this up in a similar situation. Peeps a huge guilty pleasure of mine.  But I'm not doing 35 dollars before shipping for a basic double LP. That's gross. 

• 2 weeks later...

Some really bad tracks on here. What a shame.
The cynical side of me assumes it went down like this:   (for many of these tracks)

Step 1 - Search through all the old / unused studio sessions with peep.

Step 2 - Find like one or two bars, pull them out

Step 3 - Get a 'feature' from someone to do basically the whole song and then just layer in the few bars from peep.

Step 4 - ????

Step 5 - Profit

Still some solid new  stuff mixed in, but not a ton.
Appreciate having some of the older tracks.

Edited by V3XED