Blankenberge - More - Limited to 150 Hand numbered LP White vinyl

On 11/2/2019 at 3:15 PM, Derek™ said:

I've been hooked so hard on this album since it dropped earlier this year.  $36 PPD for a single LP is pretty gnarly but still had to be done.

I was finished checking out before 1:00 PM EST!  May have gotten the first order for this unnumbered,  numbered white vinyl gem. I was expecting a lot more than $13 shipping, so I clicked on through. At least it's not summer, so hopefully the vinyl has a better chance of not warping en route.

Edit 2: (@Derek) been listening on cassette haha. I think this *will* sound better on vinyl, albeit white (I've really never had issues) and it's not noisegaze.

Edited by drds89

1 hour ago, drds89 said:

I was finished checking out before 1:00 PM EST!  May have gotten the first order for this unnumbered, white vinyl gem. I was expecting a lot more than $13 shipping, so I clicked on through. At least it's not summer, so hopefully the vinyl has a better chance of not warping en route.

Edit: been listening on cassette haha. I think this may sound better on vinyl, albeit white (I've really never had issues) and it's not noisegaze

I can't believe they're still available.  At 150 I figured it would be a blood bath.  I was under the impression all copies were numbered though, yeah?  Maybe I missed something – not a huge deal either way.  I'm personally "eh" about white vinyl more often than not, but in this case I think it's a nice match with the labels and album art.  (And considering the genre I'm not too fussed.)

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

I can't believe they're still available.  At 150 I figured it would be a blood bath.  I was under the impression all copies were numbered though, yeah?  Maybe I missed something – not a huge deal either way.  I'm personally "eh" about white vinyl more often than not, but in this case I think it's a nice match with the labels and album art.  (And considering the genre I'm not too fussed.)

Sold out now. I am surprised how long they lasted as well. This album is so good

On 11/2/2019 at 8:16 PM, Derek™ said:

Yep, I mussed up again (will edit), and very true re: most gazey stuff on vinyl. This album goes above so celestial/ethereal with fullness to whatever the next dimension adjective is "soaring"?? -yet they did put some umphh on there in places on side 2.

22 hours ago, Saxonjulin said:

Sold out now. I am surprised how long they lasted as well. This album is so good

I checked back about 45 minutes and they were still up, so peeps had plenty of time to mull over all the variables. It helped having plenty of time to digest this beauty to know it will have staying power in my rotation with Radiogaze. My budget was around $35 and I figured it would probably be closer to $45. 

So now, what if the repress is better than white - like Clear?