Rage Against The Machine 2020 Reunion Shows

kylet

El Paso, TX March 26, 2020
Las Cruces, NM March 28, 2020
Phoenix, AZ March 30, 2020
Indio, CA April 10, 2020
Indio, CA April 17, 2020

Anybody else super excited for those? Would love to try to catch one of the 3 non Coachella shows. They're probably going to sell out instantly if the bots don't eat them all up. Figured I'd start a thread that I could follow to get updates as it unfolds. 

Edited by kylet

37 minutes ago, Tidal Wave said:

Saw them in 2007 and it’s still one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. 

Super Jealous. 

I've always told my wife if Rage or Zeppelin reunited I have to go no matter where it is. Of course is has to be 2 months after the birth of our second child. My wife said she knows how much I wanted to see them and doesn't mind me ducking out for a couple of days, but unfortunately I'll probably be going solo to one of the shows, assuming I can even get tickets.   

2 minutes ago, kylet said:

Super Jealous. 

I've always told my wife if Rage or Zeppelin reunited I have to go no matter where it is. Of course is has to be 2 months after the birth of our second child. My wife said she knows how much I wanted to see them and doesn't mind me ducking out for a couple of days, but unfortunately I'll probably be going solo to one of the shows, assuming I can even get tickets.   

Good luck with the tickets. Definitely go to one of the non-festival shows if you can. 

50 minutes ago, Tidal Wave said:

Good luck with the tickets. Definitely go to one of the non-festival shows if you can. 

They haven't announced anything other than dates, people just figured out the last 2 are Coachella. I'm really hoping the other 3 are just normal Rage headliner shows.

Edited by kylet

52 minutes ago, roadmonkey said:

Woodstock '99 was my one and only time I saw em. 

That was an insane show, mainly cause at that point everything started to fall apart with the festival.. No matter what Fred Durst wants you to believe.

If I could go back in time...

Saw Rage with Wu-Tang when I was in high school. Still the most bizarre environment I can ever remember at a show. Wu Tang only played 3 songs and shit hit the fan. They had a broken down cop car on stage and ODB just continually jumped up and down trying to smash it up. Violent crowd, constant fights, the most weed I’ve ever seen in a public setting, even to this day.  Also saw Rage in a festival setting a few years later in a much more subdued environment. Tim/Brad/Tom are so tight as a group, seeing them with Audioslave was a similar feel.

Pretty pumped to see which corporately owned venues that charge 80 bucks a ticket will be hosting them!

Only saw them at Woodstock 99 and it was cool to see those songs that were on the Battle of Los Angeles for the first time. I'm still pissed at my sister for seeing them with At the Drive in AND Gangstarr despite her not liking either of those openers... fucked up.

They were my first concert in 2011 at the Los Angeles Colosseum, with Muse, Rise Against and Lauryn Hill. That ended up being their last show, and I'm contemplating flying out to El Paso to see them again. Wouldn't mind doing Coachella but I need a really good line-up to actually wanna go to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...