The Devil Wears Prada - Dear Love: A Beautiful Discord

SBarry

spacer.pngFor those who are interested, Rise Records just pressed Dear Love: A Beautiful Discord on vinyl as a stand alone release finally. Pressed on a pretty cool looking tri-color blue, white, and clear colored variant /500.

https://riserecords.com/products/tdwpdl00tc-lp?_pos=8&_sid=b606d7410&_ss=r

Edited by SBarry

On 11/5/2019 at 6:12 PM, exileinoblivion said:

Yeah this have been up for about a month now . Surprised any are still left. 

I’m not surprised I missed that as I don’t follow TDWP or Rise on social media I don’t think, but I caught it on discogs so I went ahead and ordered a copy. Definitely surprised there’s any left since only 500 were pressed.

• 3 years later...
7 hours ago, FEN1XD0WN said:

Did anyone happen to nab the small batch of 250 that Rise put out last week? I didn't find out until a couple days later and the link was already gone lol. I'm looking to pay much more than retail if need be. Or even the Dear Love/Plagues duo that Hot Topic did way back.  

Ouch I wish I would've seen that, especially since I check that site daily for this reason. I was able to grab one of a small repress of Joyride. Figured more would come but it never did. Don't know how I feel about the way Rise is handling these. It's awesome when you get one but really sucks when you don't.

It's interesting how this works. The discogs price for Joyride plummeted after that small repress, so much that I bought an alt cover 180g variant for 50 and a yellow for 30. I wouldn't have thought that 500 copies entering the market would've done that. Maybe people panicked and tried to offload, or it was just good timing for me.

For anyone who is interested, the Space EP is up there. I'm assuming it went up the same time Dear Love did.. I'm surprised it hasn't sold out yet.

Edited by HardlineKid

1 hour ago, HardlineKid said:

Ouch I wish I would've seen that, especially since I check that site daily for this reason. I was able to grab one of a small repress of Joyride. Figured more would come but it never did. Don't know how I feel about the way Rise is handling these. It's awesome when you get one but really sucks when you don't.

It's interesting how this works. The discogs price for Joyride plummeted after that small repress, so much that I bought an alt cover 180g variant for 50 and a yellow for 30. I wouldn't have thought that 500 copies entering the market would've done that. Maybe people panicked and tried to offload, or it was just good timing for me.

For anyone who is interested, the Space EP is up there. I'm assuming it went up the same time Dear Love did.. I'm surprised it hasn't sold out yet.

Yeah they went up at the same time. I'm also surprised it's still up haha. Seriously, Rise doesn't even have a newsletter that I'm aware of so they're not even announcing stuff. The only places I saw a Dear Love post was Reddit and the TDWP Facebook group. I'm hoping these new copies drop the price down somewhat.....I'm wondering when the ship date was for those cuz I'm fine paying a decent price.  

I'm glad I got on Brooklyn Vegan's mailing list so I was able to nab the Isles and Glaciers drop. Would it be that hard Rise??

7 hours ago, FEN1XD0WN said:

Yeah they went up at the same time. I'm also surprised it's still up haha. Seriously, Rise doesn't even have a newsletter that I'm aware of so they're not even announcing stuff. The only places I saw a Dear Love post was Reddit and the TDWP Facebook group. I'm hoping these new copies drop the price down somewhat.....I'm wondering when the ship date was for those cuz I'm fine paying a decent price.  

I'm glad I got on Brooklyn Vegan's mailing list so I was able to nab the Isles and Glaciers drop. Would it be that hard Rise??

My Space copy is out for delivery today. I'd assume Dear Love would've shipped along with it

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...