Bon Jovi Cross Road Red Vinyl (Walmart Exclusive)

I saw this on eBay a few days ago and assumed it was a bootleg. But then today stumbled across it on Walmart.com. There is LITERALLY not one thing about it anywhere online that I can find (such an announcement, press release, etc). This is a highly sought after title on eBay. It's listed as being sold and shipped by Walmart (not a third party vendor). 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cross-Road-Walmart-Exclusive-Vinyl/723124873

Can I assume this is legit? I ordered it regardless, lest it get sold out (not the biggest Bon Jovi fan, but would love to have this in my collection).

8 hours ago, JPHendrick said:

They also have an exclusive-to-Walmart 2 LP version of the Stevie Nicks Stand Back box set too if that’s of interest to you.

I wish it was a 2 LP of the “rare” tracks, as I have most of the stuff on there already.

Guess I will have to pony up for the 6LP one day, or hopefully catch it from an Amazon fire sale or something.

2 hours ago, Plarocks said:

I wish it was a 2 LP of the “rare” tracks, as I have most of the stuff on there already.

Guess I will have to pony up for the 6LP one day, or hopefully catch it from an Amazon fire sale or something.

Keep your eye on it on Amazon. It's literally dropping in price daily. It's down to about $68 now.....

Edited by JPHendrick

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/7/2019 at 3:01 PM, JPHendrick said:

I saw this on eBay a few days ago and assumed it was a bootleg. But then today stumbled across it on Walmart.com. There is LITERALLY not one thing about it anywhere online that I can find (such an announcement, press release, etc). This is a highly sought after title on eBay. It's listed as being sold and shipped by Walmart (not a third party vendor). 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cross-Road-Walmart-Exclusive-Vinyl/723124873

Can I assume this is legit? I ordered it regardless, lest it get sold out (not the biggest Bon Jovi fan, but would love to have this in my collection).

It's online and on the store. I just bought one today at my Walmart. $28.97 :)