PO- wristmeetrazor - Take Your Shot, Funboy 7"

wristmeetrazor follow up their debut LP with a new two song EP. The A side track is a new song "Take Your Shot, Funboy" and it's arguably one of their heaviest to date. The B side is a cover of the Sisters of Mercy song, "Black Planet". They add their signature sound while maintaining a faithfulness to the original track. Both tracks were recorded at Bricktop Studios. Lacquers cut at Lucky Lacquers. Cut at 45RPM and pressed on three different vinyl colors. The 7"s will come in deluxe multi color screen printed covers - printed by Death By Ink Print Shop.

We also have a CD collection of the early wristmeetrazor EPs and the wristmeetrazor demo pressed as a 7" flexi AND a Glass Killing Floor CD which is 2/3 of wmr.

VINYL-
100 glow in the dark vinyl (sold out)
150 opaque orange
150 black

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com

Digital tracks will be available at most streaming and download outlets via Prosthetic Records. Neither the tape nor 7" will come with a download.

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

e-mail update:

"Couple important updates:

1-      The vinyl is pressed and on the way to us now. Follow social media to see some pictures very soon. 

2-      I had to make a change to the cover art from the original plan.  After multiple delays from my print shop, they ultimately did some test prints with the half tones and we were losing too much detail in the art and compromising the design too much.  So we decided to scrap the screen printed covers and just do traditionally printed folders.  I am making a special preorder cover for the glow in the dark variant to have something special.  I’m waiting on the printed covers to arrive so even though the vinyl will be here soon, I can’t ship until those covers get here but it should be pretty soon.  They will go out the door within a day or two of having the covers.

If the cover art change is a deal breaker for you, please let me know and I can cancel your order for you.  I’ll be throwing in a freebie in the domestic orders for the change. 

If you are good with all this, then it should be shipping to you in the next couple weeks."

I'm real excited to get the GITD and my tape!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2020 at 5:53 PM, N8TRU said:

Tape and vinyl came in today. Incredible packaging. GITD sounds great and beat the stereotype. If you haven't gotten this yet I totally recommend it.

Thanks!  The solid 45 rpm mastering /  loud cut definitely helps make sure possible surface noise can't be heard too. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

We are auctioning off a test press for wristmeetrazor - take your shot, funboy 7" for the Delaware and Vegas bail funds.  Ends today (Thursday) at 7pm EST.  Current bid is $56. I'll be throwing in other records in the box too.  If it hits 75 or higher I'll add a preorder edition of the demo flexi.  DM or email [email protected]

Edited by xgrantx