PO: Ratboys - Printer's Devil

corey.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
32 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Do you have the pressing info on all of these? Kevin does this things now where everything’s out of order. Drives me insane.

•Glow in the Dark- out of 298

•Birthday Candles-Black w/ Yellow Splatter- out of 411

•Funfetti Cake- White w/ Rainbow Sprinkles- out of 500 (Also comes w/ a zine made by Julia)

•Afterglow- Maroon in Black- out of 813

17 minutes ago, Mallcore_Melissa said:

•Glow in the Dark- out of 298

•Birthday Candles-Black w/ Yellow Splatter- out of 411

•Funfetti Cake- White w/ Rainbow Sprinkles- out of 500 (Also comes w/ a zine made by Julia)

•Afterglow- Maroon in Black- out of 813

Also, according to Topshelf:
 White in Transparent Orange (Shuga Records retail exclusive) out of 250

5 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Wish I would have seen their bandcamp first... Funfetti is still up but not sure I want to be mean and cancel from their store. Zine was an extra $5. https://ratboys.bandcamp.com/album/happy-birthday-ratboy-2

Funfetti w/ zine is $18 on their bc and store, not sure what you’re trying to say.

edit - ok I get it now you ordered the black w/ splatter and the zine separate and now want to cancel and reorder the funfetti because the zine is a free bonus with that one. It’s been that way on their store too you just didn’t read the descriptions well enough.  Ya fucked up BIG TIME!

Edited by dantheriver

5 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Wish I would have seen their bandcamp first... Funfetti is still up but not sure I want to be mean and cancel from their store. Zine was an extra $5. https://ratboys.bandcamp.com/album/happy-birthday-ratboy-2

Or the post three above this? You have no reason to cancel based on your negligence.

4 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Or the post three above this? You have no reason to cancel based on your negligence.

Their store was 100% sold out of the glow in the dark and funfetti. No one had linked to Bandcamp. I ordered Black Splatter + zine and then realized that it was up on Bandcamp. It’s fine, just would have saved me a few bucks.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Bro Use for a Name said:

this is so nice. Somebody stop me from buying a third variant.

• 1 month later...

Forgot I ordered this and the funfetti variant showed up today! It's a pretty nice variant but it's definitely more of a splatter than "sprinkles" of colour as originally advertised. It sounds great but my copy is warped as hell. My cartridge is so close to hitting this record, it's making me nervous. Still, overall a nice package considering the price. 

The zine is a nice touch, and I like all the little insides scoops. There's some fun Canadian connections in it too - was surprised to see a photo of the band in Montreal with David Mitchell from Gulfer! Also, surprise Nardwuar! 

Anyway, happy birthday Ratboys. 

• 2 years later...

Seems our trend for this band is to never create a new thread ha. I'll do the same. New album "The Window" is up for pre-order now on their bandcamp. Produced by Chris Walla. There's a new single today and the previous single that's a long, winding 9 minute song.

https://ratboys.bandcamp.com/album/the-window

/200 Window Pink

/300 180g Black

/1,250 Morning Blue