PO Now: Caspian - On Circles (1/24/2020)

zaoza

6 hours ago, fizio59 said:

Banquet records UK has the white and the black available to pre order as well and with the shipping for EU it ends to be a bit cheaper then on Townsend.

I’ve just made my order for the white and the black from Banquet.

Please let me know infos about the black variant.

Good looking out. It’s about a $7 savings for me. If that black copy is just a TC copy but shipped to EU, I’ll cancel my TM order and go through Banquet. 

And I’ll let you know as soon as I hear. 

9 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Good looking out. It’s about a $7 savings for me. If that black copy is just a TC copy but shipped to EU, I’ll cancel my TM order and go through Banquet. 

And I’ll let you know as soon as I hear. 

More news form TC:

Standard black is actually a mistake and will be sorted, the only black is the 180g.

The only EU exclusive is white. 

Newbury and indie store exclusives are actually two different variants. 

Newbury is on pink and indie on coke bottle clear, both will be announced next week. 

3 hours ago, jtoth000 said:

Mylene Sheathe Is dead to me, never got the re release of The Four Trees. Had to repurchase on Discogs and still missing the tri variant. Not cool, have they done anything since that record?

Pretty sure label is dead.  Caspian/Phil even made some announcement way back about ending things with them, serving them with legal papers, etc etc. 

My guess is that one of the owners died and the other one spun into madness.  Their IG posts are so weird and cryptic.  It's very sad. 

7 hours ago, jtoth000 said:

Mylene Sheathe Is dead to me, never got the re release of The Four Trees. Had to repurchase on Discogs and still missing the tri variant. Not cool, have they done anything since that record?

Mine is worse. Tri-Color, D&D Cassette, and a live LP.

STILL waiting on my $60 order. 😒

6 hours ago, fizio59 said:

More news form TC:

Standard black is actually a mistake and will be sorted, the only black is the 180g.

The only EU exclusive is white. 

Newbury and indie store exclusives are actually two different variants. 

Newbury is on pink and indie on coke bottle clear, both will be announced next week. 

Will be hitting Bull Moose up for the clear. Thank you! 😃

29 minutes ago, monsterrod said:

I'm in the Caspian thread, during intermission at the Caspian show, to comment on how amazing this show is. Very meta. 

You know you’ve got it made when the headliner takes a break during their set for an intermission.  Jealous, but also hoping you guys have a blast.

11 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Is that the print that’s being bundled with the tickets?  Still didn’t grab mine yet but would love to see what it looks like if you can snap a pic after the show.

This is the show specific print. It’s the design they have for the flyer. It’ll be on a shirt as well. Only /130. /60 at each show. 

20 minutes ago, monsterrod said:

The print is left on every seat in the venue prior to the show. It'll be there for you when you get to your seat. It does include the pattern, as well as the names of all the musicians, and set list. 

Oh shit so it’s the same as the ones they are selling in addition or a different one all together? 

Edited by Dave Grohl