PO Now: Caspian - On Circles (1/24/2020)

zaoza

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Just getting around to listening to the new track and fuck its excellent. I don't see how a constant upward trajectory of layer upon layers of happy vibes is a bad thing.

It’s really not.  Just your classic “muh riffs” minority voicing that the band needs to sound more broody.

Pianos Become The Teeth and Maserati will be on these three shows. 

April 6th Philadelphia

April 8th New York

April 9th DC

was thinking of hitting up the Durham, NC and Richmond show but might have to head farther north. 

Also announced releasing the audio tree videos of the Cabot Show.

Here’s Flower’s of Light 

Edited by jtoth000

cheery ass post-rock more like post-pop lmao get those twinkly ass fuckboy guitars out of here holy shit total snooz[zzzzz]e when the fuck did this band get so boring?  remember when these guys were good smh they’re just out of ideas oh well back to this cult of luna record i guess

17 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

cheery ass post-rock more like post-pop lmao get those twinkly ass fuckboy guitars out of here holy shit total snooz[zzzzz]e when the fuck did this band get so boring?  remember when these guys were good smh they’re just out of ideas oh well back to this cult of luna record i guess

Wow you are just full of shitty opinions huh?

16 hours ago, Derek™ said:

lmao this sounds like my buddy I was talking to earlier about post-rock in general.

• 3 weeks later...