Ariana Grande - Discography Represses + Yours Truly 10th Anniversary Edition

tokimedo

I’m really confused... it seems like certain albums are available in different places other than her webstore. SRC has My Everything, BullMoose has Yours Truly (for only $19 compared to $30 on her site, though it’s just a black pressing).  Curious to see where these will all end up!

Edited by nardes

22 minutes ago, nardes said:

I’m really confused... it seems like certain albums are available in different places other than her webstore. SRC has My Everything, BullMoose has Yours Truly (for only $19 compared to $30 on her site, though it’s just a black pressing).  Curious to see where these will all end up!

This press release sounds like the black versions will be available pretty much everywhere and the color versions are exclusive to her store.

20 minutes ago, ryanthellama said:

This press release sounds like the black versions will be available pretty much everywhere and the color versions are exclusive to her store.

Exactly the clarification I was looking for. Thank you! I’m assuming the listings I’m seeing on those sites are just the first ones and the rest will be going up soon. 

cheers!

18 hours ago, museummouth said:

Seems like there's around 1500 of each left and the bundle as well. Probably a run of 2-3K total?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's more like 5-6k of each. On the US store I'm seeing the bundle and C&C at around 1500 left, YT at 1900, and all the others between 2000-2300. From that, I feel like it's a reasonable assumption that the bundle and each pressing started at 3000 copies available—maybe the bundle at 2000 since it's pricier.

On 11/18/2019 at 7:06 PM, ryanthellama said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's more like 5-6k of each. On the US store I'm seeing the bundle and C&C at around 1500 left, YT at 1900, and all the others between 2000-2300. From that, I feel like it's a reasonable assumption that the bundle and each pressing started at 3000 copies available—maybe the bundle at 2000 since it's pricier.

Where did you see the available stock? I can't find any numbers on her site

5 hours ago, vasilsimf said:

Where did you see the available stock? I can't find any numbers on her site

Add one to your cart and then in the little cart side panel that pops up on the right, change the number to something high—like 4000 or something—and it will adjust the number in your cart to the number remaining in stock.

On 11/22/2019 at 3:45 PM, ryanthellama said:

Add one to your cart and then in the little cart side panel that pops up on the right, change the number to something high—like 4000 or something—and it will adjust the number in your cart to the number remaining in stock.

"Smaller" labels like Deathwish or so love it when you do this

• 4 weeks later...
  • jhulud changed the title to Ariana Grande - Discography Represses + Yours Truly 10th Anniversary Edition