PAYING IT FORWARD UPDATE. WHAT DID YOU SEND?!

Satan

21 hours ago, Satan said:

Sadly, not that I know of. But just whatever ya got! I just want this to be a huge fucking surprise.

I, for one, just want to say how impressed I am of SATAN's generosity, of all creatures, to be so giving during the holiday season! I'll see what I have too.

1 hour ago, tetsuodaironman said:

I, for one, just want to say how impressed I am of SATAN's generosity, of all creatures, to be so giving during the holiday season! I'll see what I have too.

I'm not ALWAYS an asshole! 😂

But really this is so fucking cool of everyone. Including mine, and a package from AUSTRALIA, we have 4 packages that shipped today. LETS KEEP UP THE MOMENTUM 

Loooooonnng time lurker on this board, but this thread was too cool not to sign up for and jump on board. I've got a copy of The Cure's Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me that I'd love to send out if you think your friend would like it. Just PM me the shipping details and I'll get it done. Such a cool thing to do for a friend!

So. 

I broke the news to her. Shes literally in tears. She doesnt know what anyone has sent. I really dont know what has been sent except from a few people. 

But she knows what's happening. I've sent the screenshot to a few.

We are doing a thing. When everything arrives or starts to arrive, I'll instruct her to here to start a thread. We can all share what we sent at that point. Sound good?

2 hours ago, Satan said:

So. 

I broke the news to her. Shes literally in tears. She doesnt know what anyone has sent. I really dont know what has been sent except from a few people. 

But she knows what's happening. I've sent the screenshot to a few.

We are doing a thing. When everything arrives or starts to arrive, I'll instruct her to here to start a thread. We can all share what we sent at that point. Sound good?

i stoked shes really happy mate.. well done on pulling this together!

Alright. I'm cutting this off. It's been very overwhelming for myself.  Trying to manage 40+ packages is grueling. 

It seems the majority are showing up on the 25th... so , lemme take a break from this and when shit starts to arrive, let's open it back up.

So. For everyone that had participated- FUCKING THANK YOU. 

11 hours ago, Satan said:

Alright. I'm cutting this off. It's been very overwhelming for myself.  Trying to manage 40+ packages is grueling. 

It seems the majority are showing up on the 25th... so , lemme take a break from this and when shit starts to arrive, let's open it back up.

GLAD TO FUCKING HELP!!

12 hours ago, Satan said:

Want us to pitch in on a gift card for your mail carrier? 😂

17 hours ago, Satan said:

This is incredible that 40+ people got involved. Make sure to update us with pics!

1 hour ago, museummouth said:

This is incredible that 40+ people got involved. Make sure to update us with pics!

Will do!!

So. UPDATE. Package from Australia was attempted to be delivered, but I missed it, so redelivery is tonorrow. 

And a package from  KY was delivered. 

They're rollin in!