Bruce Springsteen repress of late 90's and early 00's stuff, January 2020

nico

2 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

Wonder if they'll combo these with the stuff that's in regular press and release a 3rd boxset. Would be cool to have a set of boxes for everything.

I sure hope so! The fact of having made a second box set would be really pointless if not

Edited by Vega

FUCK YES. I've been waiting for The Rising since they announced the first box set. Also excited for 18 Tracks, and beyond stoked that Live in Dublin is being pressed. Such a great performance.

It'll be interesting to see if this is the sum total of the 3rd box set (assuming it happens). Magic and the Seeger Sessions are still in print, but it'd be weird to just skip over them if the box sets are supposed to be a presentation of his whole career. Maybe they'll just round up existing copies to put in the box set?

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, AlexH. said:

Have the previous waves of reissues stuck around? I’ll probably grab all the 2xLPs but don’t necessarily want to drop all that $ at once. 

I'm doing the same thing. The prices are a bit high on these. I'll wait for a sale. I pulled the trigger day 1 on Live at Hammersmith b/c I couldn't wait, and that one was on sale a lot within 6 months. 

6 hours ago, AlexH. said:

Have the previous waves of reissues stuck around? I’ll probably grab all the 2xLPs but don’t necessarily want to drop all that $ at once. 

I see the rest of his reissues in my local Boston shops regularly. I'd expect these to be the same (I have no concrete info on that, just speculating). Just getting his entire catalogue back out in circulation.