Coheed and Cambria countdown 11/19/19

1 minute ago, museummouth said:

The acoustic version was from the deluxe cd back in the day. Hopefully it's an expanded 2xLP reissue with the bonus tracks. 

Yeah, I knew I had heard this acoustic version of the song before.  Not finding much except some speculation of an acoustic album, a remastered/reissue of the album, and some other stuff about Amory Wars (like possibly the announcement for an animated series).  I have been wanting SSTB in my collection for awhile, just not enough to put up the price for a used copy, so that's what I'm hoping for.  I'm probably in for an acoustic album too if that happens.

3 hours ago, Skacel said:

Is this the new thing? Cruises? I see Slipknot are doing one too. 

Weezer did a few. Kiss has been doing one for years and not even playing.  Megadeth had one. They also have cruises of 80s hair bands together.

Basically every artist who has an insufferable fanbase decides this is a great idea.

I couldn't imagine being anywhere near these

14 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

I can't imagine who of the C&C's fanbase is actually going to or can afford to go.

Coheed came through San Diego in 2017 and I went before the show to pick something up and there were at least 200-300 people who paid for the before show meet and greet. That’s 4-6 Xs more than the most I’ve ever had to deal with for a M&G. Their fans a fuckin crazy and money is easy to obtain.