Haste The Day - Burning Bridges

https://solidstate.merchnow.com/products/v2/303628/burning-bridges-half-white--half-gold

Solid State Records is proud to announce, for its 15th Anniversary, a VERY LIMITED, first-time-on-vinyl edition of Haste The Day’s 2004 full length debut release “Burning Bridges”, on Half White / Half Gold Heavyweight Vinyl Record /525 copies!

This release was remastered-for-vinyl at Capitol Records, and includes a new short liner note essay written by vocalist Jimmy Ryan.

Co-Produced by Unoriginal Vinyl, with the utmost-attention-to-detail, using the source visual art files designed in 2004 by Ryan Clark at Invisible Creature, this reissue is a must-have for any Haste The Day fan.

If I had money to throw at this, I would probably pick it up for the old school feels, but realistically I haven't listened to this album in its entirety in years. It's still a good time, but I don't think I'd get my money's worth. Now, if they were to press Attack of the Wolf King...

This is the first SS/T&N release to utilize the new vinyl guy. Going forward this will become the standard. I made a longer post about it in the Beloved Failure On thread, but the short of it is the poor mastering and general cheapness T&N has come to be know for should be getting phased out. 

On 11/21/2019 at 12:51 PM, ac3ebemo said:

This is the first SS/T&N release to utilize the new vinyl guy. Going forward this will become the standard. I made a longer post about it in the Beloved Failure On thread, but the short of it is the poor mastering and general cheapness T&N has come to be know for should be getting phased out. 

the emery and dead poetic presses were terrible. They were so thin and the dead poetic record was warped. 

• 4 years later...