BLACK FRIDAY @ 1-2-3-4 GO! RECORDS in the Bay Area

Hey All,

Black Friday is November 29th this year and both of our shops will be open 8am to 8pm. We'll be handing out raffle tickets to everyone in line first thing in the morning and we'll draw a winner for a $100 gift certificate the next day. Come see us at

1-2-3-4 Go! Records

420 40th Street #5

Oakland, CA 94609

and

1-2-3-4 Go! Records SF

1038 Valencia Street

SF, CA 94110

Leftovers will be up on our website at 5am Saturday the 30th in accordance with RSD rules. Bookmark this link http://1234gorecords.com/recordstoreday. The items are set to automatically trigger at exactly 5am so hit refresh  as soon as your clock hits 5 and you should be all good. We believe all these items should all fit on the same page. However if you notice the alphabet suddenly stops at some point hit that Mail Order drop down up top and you'll see a link to the rest. I really don't think we'll need to do that but just in case, check out that drop down.

4 hours ago, CanadaPostRock said:

Same. So geeked how smoothly that went.

I usually hit the same four record stores every year. Always 1234 go first. They consistently have the best inventory and prices.  I drive 100 miles past the other three to line up there and typically don't buy any rsd releases anywhere else. 

4 hours ago, Dunc said:

I usually hit the same four record stores every year. Always 1234 go first. They consistently have the best inventory and prices.  I drive 100 miles past the other three to line up there and typically don't buy any rsd releases anywhere else. 

Soooo appreciated!