1500 , 60's& 70's rock& roll,blues,some western to sell

purpleneckrick

hundreds of rock&roll - blues 60's & 70's  and some country from 50's &60's   most in great condition lots with pics& paperwork inside . never been up for sale collection of an 62 yr old   50 yr.  R&R /Blues  guitarist such a waste sitting in boxes.. 

Edited by purpleneckrick
change info

ok I sorted alphabetically now I have to check each album for quality making a list of what is here. no wonder I havn't done this  it's a big job when there are a couple thousand records .yiks tried sending pics of the sorting stacks but inserting a picture from a url    it is a shitty7 method of placing pictures..  anywhere else would have pick and load … ..it needs improvement  

On 12/6/2019 at 6:10 PM, danyc said:

I'm intrigued, but generally a list is needed or a link to a discogs collection of what you have. Would be interested to see what of the 60's 70's R&R you have. 

nice photos on your site 

Edited by purpleneckrick
change info

a few I have yanked while cataloging  the works boogie with canned heat  zztop- tres  hombres, zztop- fandango ,free- tons of sobs, the butterfield blues band- east-west , The  butterfield blues band , johnny winter -nothin but the blues,  Spike Hogan -and his educated piano.  mott the hoople,   mc5- back in the usa , deep purple -in rock , michael Jackson - thriller x2 almost mint ,beatles - abby road, pink Floyd -wall, Black oak Arkansas  raunch &roll live  Quadra disc cd-4 channel discrete vinyl  L.P., in fold out cover. that's a few  there are 1500 more  of the same. even dave dudly & the who  live at leeds , with all the paperwork .

Edited by purpleneckrick
add info

Iz dat good "er bad ?   It'z duh furzt  page I have slapped up  but I need more space and they want cash 4 dat  . so I am searching out  a 1 to 5 gb. of free space web building page . then I can have the space to put more of my old 1500 albums 150 cd's  &700 movies and a couple dozen 8 track tapes&    turntables and reel to reels on  display   to sell . even an old  40 pound 1972 JVC quad amp   4 vr 5445 .

Edited by purpleneckrick
add info