Drive-Thru Records - Welcome To The Family (Deluxe Vinyl Set)

Http://www.shopdtr.com

PLEASE NOTE:  Shipping will begin on Dec 18th.

Drive-Thru Records along with friends Field Day Records, present for the first time ever on vinyl, the iconic Drive-Thru Records "Welcome To The Family" Compilation.
Just like old times, we've put everything inside of a custom printed pizza box, but this one is full size! This pressing has been limited to 600 hand numbered pieces of vinyl, with 4 different variants, 3 of which are offered here:

100 solid black

100 splatter

300 split

Package Includes:
-Full-Size Pizza Box
-Custom Colored 2xLP Vinyl Set w/ upgraded stock jackets
-Full color 12 page insert with original band photos
-Double-Sided Vinyl Slipmat with pizza on Side A and Drive-Thru Records logo on Side B
Edited by thedillon

Holy mother of god shipping is 21 dollars so I had to pass as I went to check out but when the shipping is the cost to mail 50 records ( as I literally just mailed 53 records together in a box and it cost 21.33 media mail ) I have to say no. If there is a media mail option added later I would grab it with a quickness for sure. 

9 minutes ago, exileinoblivion said:

Holy mother of god shipping is 21 dollars so I had to pass as I went to check out but when the shipping is the cost to mail 50 records ( as I literally just mailed 53 records together in a box and it cost 21.33 media mail ) I have to say no. If there is a media mail option added later I would grab it with a quickness for sure. 

Working on this...