Drive-Thru Records - Welcome To The Family (Deluxe Vinyl Set)

9 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

How many of these songs are still not available on vinyl? Everything else’s been released in one way or another.

The Benjamins, Fenix TX and the NFG tracks? That’s it, yeah?

A lot of the other songs are demos (Allister, Home Grown, Midtown) or EP versions that never made it to wax (Finch ‘Letters’, Something Corporate ‘Jordan’).  That’s why I love/loved this comp growing up.  A lot of variety (not just all singles like a sampler). I prefer some of those early recordings to the album versions too, but I don’t expect this comp to have superb sound quality unless they mastered it for vinyl maybe.

Edited by curator

We are currently sold out of vinyl.

There is another version of vinyl limited to 100 pieces.

That version will be made available very shortly.

Apparel is still available.  Please visit any of the shop links to enter the store.

Thank you so much for your support!

To keep updated please subscribe below to be advised in advance of new offers.

1 hour ago, derkwithano said:

This compilation was huge for me growing up. Holds a special place in my heart. I'm seriously crushed i missed this. If anyone has an extra or is backing out please hit me up.

There will be another 100 copies on yellow vinyl coming out soon. Not sure if it's a retailer exclusive or not.

Edited by ckraus333

Got my copy in today, split colorway

Package was packed well but annoyingly the record is just loose inside the pizza box which resulted in a nice seam split. Other than that, the package is rad.

Some photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6eyq-MpqtW/?igshid=1sm970y2dd17k

This packaging is really well done. They shrink wrapped the pizza boxes which looked odd for a pizza box haha, but a nice touch. My vinyl avoided seam splits inside the box fortunately. The wax color matches the artwork super well, I ended up getting the half and half, it's more of an orange-ish yellow than a straight yellow. The track list printing on the back (bottom) of the pizza box and hand numbered is cool too.

And the vinyl is in a gatefold, not a wide spine. All around I gotta say this is an A+

Edited by corey.

Just a heads up we are aware of the split seam issues for some people and are trying to get more jackets to replace those who need them. Nothing solid yet but we are working on it.

No official date for the solid color /100 yet. We're waiting til all the of the orders are shipped and resolved so that we're not adding on top of the chaos. We didn't expect these to sell so fast!

Thanks for the kind words on the packaging. I haven't received our labels copies yet so have yet to hold one. Can't wait!