PO: Rosetta - Terra Sola

daegor

US: https://www.indiemerchstore.com/item/81254
Use promo code 15JASTA (thanks @BeerMonger)

EU: https://pelagic-records.com/product/rosetta-terra-sola-12-ep/

pel137_vinyl_whitemarble_mockup.png

• Solid White w/ Black Marble (Ltd. to 300)
  • Black (no pressing amount listed)
Edited by daegor

59 minutes ago, BeerMonger said:

Most underrated metal band of all-time...

Marble variant is available via IndieMerch store as well

https://www.indiemerchstore.com/item/81254

Use promo code 15JASTA

Brings it down to $19  w/ USPS media mail shipping 

doing the lord's work here friend.  I went against my current protocol and got the limited...  hoping it sounds as nice as the black :)

1 hour ago, BeerMonger said:

Most underrated metal band of all-time...

Marble variant is available via IndieMerch store as well

https://www.indiemerchstore.com/item/81254

Use promo code 15JASTA

Brings it down to $19  w/ USPS media mail shipping 

ayy good looking out bud, thanks for the code. Glad I waited until this afternoon to order

13 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

I went against my current protocol and got the limited...  hoping it sounds as nice as the black :)

Can you tell more about the protocol? :D Getting black versions because they sound better (and are cheaper)? I've been thinking something like that, but always end up ordering the most limited colored option 😐

On 12/18/2019 at 3:46 AM, Portsi said:

Can you tell more about the protocol? :D Getting black versions because they sound better (and are cheaper)? I've been thinking something like that, but always end up ordering the most limited colored option 😐

it's mostly because A) Black usually sounds better and B ) a lot of labels now are charging like $5 more for the colored variant, and I really don't care that much anymore.  I just want it to sound good.  I used to care about snagging the most limited thing, which sometimes I still do...  but with labels now charging more for the colored stuff, I just usually go black for price point and chance of better sound.

• 1 month later...

IndieMerchStore screwed up my order and sent me a black instead of white/black marble. I've already created a ticket, but it only looks like there are 7 copies left of the color I actually ordered. Has anyone ever dealt with Indiemerchstore for this type of issue?

Edited by BeerMonger

3 minutes ago, Sasan said:

No, didn't know about the subscription until reading your message...sounds interesting!

...but the Mono EP was also part of my order.

Thanks !

And for the subscription, you could choose between bi-monthly and monthly shipping

https://pelagic-records.com/product/vinyl-flat-rate-monthly/

15 hours ago, BeerMonger said:

IndieMerchStore screwed up my order and sent me a black instead of white/black marble. I've already created a ticket, but it only looks like there are 7 copies left of the color I actually ordered. Has anyone ever dealt with Indiemerchstore for this type of issue?

The same exact thing happened to me. I got mine yesterday and saw a black copy instead of the white/marbled. They told me to send it back. 

I found it odd that in the shrink it didn't say what variant it was, usually a small sticker is enough. It would have prevented this whole issue.

10 hours ago, alwaysopenmouth said:

The same exact thing happened to me. I got mine yesterday and saw a black copy instead of the white/marbled. They told me to send it back. 

I found it odd that in the shrink it didn't say what variant it was, usually a small sticker is enough. It would have prevented this whole issue.

I've emailed them yesterday evening and and have yet to hear back, and now the white/marlbed is OOS...

Not a huge deal, but I'm kind of annoyed b/c I only own variants of the bands albums, I guess this will be my first black 😒

4 hours ago, daegor said:

Has anyone actually received a marble yet? How does it sound? I haven't got my package yet but if I'm in the same boat and the black sounds better I'll probably just live with it.

Can confirm the black does indeed sound fantastic.  Especially the synth parts at the end of track 1, they come out really really nicely in the mix.  Didn't get that effect from the mp3s

finally got a response back from them: 

"We apologize for the mix up!  After looking further, some of the albums received to our distribution center were mislabeled from the plant.  We are in the process of reaching out to see if any more copies of the marble color-way are still available.  We appreciate your patience and understanding while we investigate further, and will be reaching back out once we have a confirmation from the label."

Edited by BeerMonger