PO now: City Morgue - Vol. II As Good As Dead (signed)

Although I prefer the red variant, I noticed they put up a picture disc a couple days after I ordered mine

Edit: Looks like the autographed vinyl, tape, etc + the picture disc (which is also autographed) is sold out actually, but the red variant is available unsigned

Edited by corey.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pizza face said:

Someone on Instagram replied to me saying it just showed up, no tracking number or signatures. Anyone receive it? 

I saw someone post a picture on reddit the other day so I believe it

However, it made me wonder if that was the un-signed copies going out and they're gonna take forever for the autographed one? In which case I'll just cancel and re-order a regular since I only ordered the signed copy cause that's all that was available at first

Edited by corey.

3 hours ago, corey. said:

I saw someone post a picture on reddit the other day so I believe it

However, it made me wonder if that was the un-signed copies going out and they're gonna take forever for the autographed one? In which case I'll just cancel and re-order a regular since I only ordered the signed copy cause that's all that was available at first

Nah, I think this person's copy was supposed to be signed but it wasn't. I don't care for signed items, only ordered this because like you said it was the only one available at first. I'm just gonna keep the order because there's only 1000 for rsd so I don't even want to risk missing out on it. If anything I'll just ask for a partial refund if it comes unsigned.