Brand New - Daisy (Ltd / Blue vinyl)

jaypeap

5 hours ago, CVHX said:

i only made the black slip case for deja because that how the orignal cd came packaged. then made the other ones cause people asked for them lol. 

it was dumb but it was also fun and people here were pretty supportive of it. 

I missed out on the sleeves but I remember seeing them and laughing and thinking how much I would love to have them. Seriously please make more lol 

On 12/19/2019 at 9:41 PM, Saxonjulin said:

I missed out on the sleeves but I remember seeing them and laughing and thinking how much I would love to have them. Seriously please make more lol 

I have an extra that I bought for a friend who ended up trying to (or possibly succeeded at?) fucking my ex wife. Haha. Fun. 

So.... I never gave it to him. It’s available for you to own. 😂

On 12/21/2019 at 2:53 PM, Saxonjulin said:

Lol sorry to hear about your friend. Do you have all the album covers?

It’s all good. We’re divorced now and I don’t talk to that dude anymore either. 

I just have the black sleeve for deja. I don’t remember what number it is. I think it’s a little warped from being in my car for way too long but I’ll throw it on a record jacket and flatten it out. I’ll send pics after the holidays once I’m home. You can have it for free if you pay for shipping or pick it up. I currently live in corona. 

On 12/25/2019 at 2:33 AM, andrewlucas said:

It’s all good. We’re divorced now and I don’t talk to that dude anymore either. 

I just have the black sleeve for deja. I don’t remember what number it is. I think it’s a little warped from being in my car for way too long but I’ll throw it on a record jacket and flatten it out. I’ll send pics after the holidays once I’m home. You can have it for free if you pay for shipping or pick it up. I currently live in corona. 

I’d love one. Thanks!

• 1 year later...
45 minutes ago, Shelby American said:

album* lol

Well, Science Fiction came out in 2017 so by the time Brand New decides to release a new album it'll be around 2025 and by then people might forget they got cancelled.  Especially now that cancel culture is sort of being cancelled.

8 minutes ago, Buffbloom said:

Well, Science Fiction came out in 2017 so by the time Brand New decides to release a new album it'll be around 2025 and by then people might forget they got cancelled.  Especially now that cancel culture is sort of being cancelled.

Nah it was always their last album

1 hour ago, Buffbloom said:

It can be a split with Ian Watkins and Harvey Weinstein can produce their music videos!

3 minutes ago, smailtronic said:

$35 for Daisy, Jesus Christ.

I'll do this here too:

12/14/2012 63   Brand New Daisy LP   180g Black 1st   $15.99 $1.25 $17.24   Shop Radio Cast
12/10/2014 762   Brand New Daisy LP   Translucent Green 2nd   $24.19 $5.36 $29.55   Hot Topic