PO NOW: Code Orange - Underneath 3/13/20

• 3 weeks later...

I completed the puzzles on whatisreallyunderneath.com a day or so after the site went up and they had me enter my email address... then a few days ago I got an email asking my shirt size. This shirt showed up today... it's plain on the front, but has a bunch of code on the back... I haven't had time to figure it out, but I'm thinking it the tracklist for the new album.

EemTgpg.jpg

29 minutes ago, Dr.Kibbe said:

I completed the puzzles on whatisreallyunderneath.com a day or so after the site went up and they had me enter my email address... then a few days ago I got an email asking my shirt size. This shirt showed up today... it's plain on the front, but has a bunch of code on the back... I haven't had time to figure it out, but I'm thinking it the tracklist for the new album.

EemTgpg.jpg

Yeah I got the usb stick a week or so ago and got the shirt today. This band is insane and I know how much they love NIN so it shows. 

9 minutes ago, Rottengoth said:

Yeah I got the usb stick a week or so ago and got the shirt today. This band is insane and I know how much they love NIN so it shows. 

Nice! I've haven't kept up with this since I did the puzzles... but just checked their discord and saw some people got masks and some got bottle openers or something. What was on the USB? New music??

Code Orange - Underneath

03/13/20

1) (Deeperthanbefore)

2) Swallowing the Rabbit Whole.

3) in fear

4) you and you alone

5) who am I

6) cold.metal.place

7) sulfur surrounding

8) the easy way

9) erasure scan

10) last ones left

11) autumn and carbine

12) back inside the glass

13) a silver

14) underneath

Edited by Rottengoth

judging from the single video they seem to be aiming for playing support for Billie Eilish on her next tour. Also, why is the bassist wearing a backpack as a stage outfit?

jokes aside, it's not terrible but i'm not yet sold on their new direction either. One has to respect though that they keep evolving no matter what.

8 minutes ago, thepunkguy said:

anyone else having trouble checking out from roadrunner?

it keeps telling me that I haven't specified something about the product..

help?

nevermind, it finally went thru..

got the more $$ one from roadrunner, so I expect that one to be the most limited...

for the moment.