PO NOW: Code Orange - Underneath 3/13/20

41 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

What happened to this band?  Huge oof.

Ummmm...this is pretty bad...compared to their original outings and efforts, this is meh at best...it's almost like trying to emulate a NU-whatever version of what Chimaira and Fear Factory did so much better.

40 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Ummmm...this is pretty bad...compared to their original outings and efforts, this is meh at best...it's almost like trying to emulate a NU-whatever version of what Chimaira and Fear Factory did so much better.

Definitely.  I still have my copy of LIL // RTD, and appreciate it a great deal.  They started to lose me a bit afterwards, but I know a lot of people were still on board.  This new single is... rough.  ARGs are fun and Rotten’s enthusiasm was unmatched, so I didn’t want to be that guy in this thread.  But now that we’ve officially got a single and others are saying their peace... yeah.

Edited by Derek™

Just listened to the single.  Halfway through the chorus I thought to myself, if they did an edgy reboot of twilight in 2020 this chorus could play over the trailer.  The song will expand their audience and I’m sure there will be shirts galore in hot topic, but I can’t help but think the code orange kids would’ve rolled their eyes at this band if they ever saw that video.  I’ll give the full album a listen when it drops, but after never connecting with the last record I’m out for now.

21 hours ago, hyperg1ant said:

Any info on that split variant? retail maybe? indie exclusive?

spacer.png

haven't found anything yet. it's either a split or a standard black that's got a "glare" on it. either an indie exclusive or it's gonna be available in a future merch drop that they have coming. i'm fairly certain the one they have right now only runs till the 26th