PO NOW: Code Orange - Underneath 3/13/20

1 hour ago, museummouth said:

Seems like it. I haven’t seen any photos of it with the 3D cover in the wild yet. 

It’s in the Instagram posts in the page right before this. Morgan showed a gif of it moving.

All jackets have it.

Show was amazing. Hope it gets posted after. Grabbed a shirt and vinyl to support them.

6 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

It’s in the Instagram posts in the page right before this. Morgan showed a gif of it moving.

All jackets have it.

Show was amazing. Hope it gets posted after. Grabbed a shirt and vinyl to support them.

Ah I see it now. Definitely subtle but neat. 

10 hours ago, MichaelMush said:

Nope. I ordered the t-shirt and record bundle from their EU/UK store and had nothing yet 

Dang, I think im going to email them

22 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

all the release show exclusive stuff was going to ship within 2 weeks - but if you're talking about the earlier drops then I have no idea haha 

It's about the earlier drops 😞

Just got an email from them. This band is so about pleasing their fans it’s crazy.

Hi there,

We are getting ready to ship out your signed record release vinyl, and wanted to clarify that the vinyl colors on this sale are a mixture of our three exclusive colors: Flesh & Blood, "The Cutter" Picture Disc, and Glass & Liquid Metal.
Although in the item picture, Flesh & Blood vinyl was featured, because of exclusivity, this sale is a grab bag of one of the three exclusive colors, each out of 1000.

If you have a specific request for a color, possibly because you already have another, please respond to this email and let us know and we will try out best to fulfill that, though we cannot guarantee it.

Thank you so much for your support during these times.

CODE ORANGE”