PO NOW: Code Orange - Underneath 3/13/20

5 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Same here. Flesh & blood color. No numbering. Odd but no issue.

They had a bunch extra that they put online since the album release show fell through. So they sold more than 200. Also mine came with the picture disk but it’s because I asked them for it since I had every other variant, just going to switch the record release sleeve with my tour variant 

Edited by Rottengoth

8 minutes ago, phantasmatt said:

So uh, I just got my record release edition in the mail. And it’s just the human flesh and blood variant, with no signed sleeve or anything...? I spent the extra money specifically to have the signed cover sleeve. Well that kinda sucks.

Email them. They are really good with fixing order problems.

15 minutes ago, phantasmatt said:

Thought so. But looking at my order confirmation, it seems I ordered the standard Flesh & Blood edition, it doesn’t say anything about “record release exclusive” on the email. I guess I drunkenly picked the wrong one during the stream, lol.

I think that’s what happened then. It’s 25 without download $30 with download

12 hours ago, phantasmatt said:

Thought so. But looking at my order confirmation, it seems I ordered the standard Flesh & Blood edition, it doesn’t say anything about “record release exclusive” on the email. I guess I drunkenly picked the wrong one during the stream, lol.

My receipt shows this text and a picture of the record release sleeve:

'Underneath' RECORD RELEASE EXCLUSIVE VINYL × 1
flesh and blood

Got my 'Shell' variant in the post yesterday and for anyone who was concerned about it having a lot of surface noise, it doesn't or at least mine doesn't but I gave mine a clean before spinning it and it really does depend on what you're playing it on too. I see a lot of people complaining about surface noise and other things with vinyl and I can honestly say that giving it a clean and investing in a decent player definitely pays off! On another note the album is killer and 100% my album of the year, not sure if anything is going to top this in terms of quality in music and overall packaging. Lenticular cover, glow in the dark vinyl, 2 inserts and a poster with a gatefold jacket! I've bought double LP's in a single jacket with no inserts before (normally a trait of hip hop albums it seems) which is just lazy and unimaginative. anyway hope everyone else is enjoying the album.