WTB: Face To Face - ‘Ignorance is Bliss’ CD with ‘So Why Aren’t You Happy?’ bonus tracks

Veon

Hi all! I’m looking for any of the following versions of ‘Ignorance is Bliss’ by Face to Face

1) the 1999 2-CD version with the 2nd CD being ‘So Why Aren’t You Happy?’

2) the 2012 version that tacked the ‘So Why Aren’t You Happy?’ Tracks at the end of the album

or 

3) the CD EP of So Why Aren’t You Happy’. 

If you’re willing to part with one of the above, send me a message. Thanks for looking!

Edited by Veon

2 hours ago, jtcohenour said:

All of these individual releases have entries on Discogs.  If you're not already, I'd add them to your want list as they pop up periodically.  

Thanks! I’ve got them on

my watch list, but there hasn’t been a lot of postings/purchases in the last year or so.  I figure I’d hedge my bets here- I’ve had good luck in the past!

15 hours ago, Veon said:

Thanks! I’ve got them on

my watch list, but there hasn’t been a lot of postings/purchases in the last year or so.  I figure I’d hedge my bets here- I’ve had good luck in the past!

I own most of the releases you're looking for but unfortunately do not have any additional copies.  Are you a member of face to face's Facebook page that I run?  Lots of people trade on there.

2 hours ago, jtcohenour said:

I own most of the releases you're looking for but unfortunately do not have any additional copies.  Are you a member of face to face's Facebook page that I run?  Lots of people trade on there.

I’m not- DM me a link and I’ll join (though I really do t have anything to trade). Thanks. 

24 minutes ago, Veon said:

I’m not- DM me a link and I’ll join (though I really do t have anything to trade). Thanks. 

DM sent.  You can post the same message you did in here in the fan club, perhaps someone has an extra copy they'd be willing to part with.  The club has 5K members so you never know.

4 hours ago, jtcohenour said:

DM sent.  You can post the same message you did in here in the fan club, perhaps someone has an extra copy they'd be willing to part with.  The club has 5K members so you never know.

Did anyone in the group say anything about the new video "live from brooklyn" not actually being from Saint Vitus?

• 2 weeks later...