SRCVINYL TEST PRESS SALE FOR CHARITY

jhulud

From SRC Vinyl's post on FB:

SRCVINYL TEST PRESSINGS - Our dear friend and vinyl industry leader Walt Rossmann of Imprint is battling stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Many of us have known Walt and Imprint for years and through that time he has proven what an upstanding person he is. Walt and Imprint are not just another company we work with, they are a part of our team and family to us. Imprint and Walt have played a KEY role in making sure all our SRCVinyl releases look at awesome as they do. The next few months are crucial for treatments. Let's help Walt in the way we can and make the financial burden less so he can focus on fighting.

We have donated a TON of test pressing to help raise funds. So, for the first time ever, SRCVinyl will make available test pressings from just about every single project we have completed over the last 10 years.

All test pressings will be auctioned off via eBay from Sunday, December 22nd through until Sunday, December 29th HERE: https://www.ebay.com/sch/vinylseller21/m.html?_nkw&_armrs=1&_ipg&_from&fbclid=IwAR2aBzOo0DpTQcFkxsFzuSsT_1rZy-aiFFaY4ZDeU8sJQ8h2Q4cpQJBywZI

As well, you are able to help donate funds to help Walt / Imprint fight cancer through Go Fund Me! The Go Fund Me is SOOO CLOSE to reaching its final goal and any additional help is appreciated! https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-walt-fight

Please bid hard, Walter is a friend and SRCVinyl are being beyond kind, putting up 82 Test Pressings to donate to Walter’s gofundme.

I am also doing an eBay auction in about 2 weeks for Walt with Signed items and Test Pressings from The Growlers, Further Seems Forever, Dinosuar Jr., The Ettes, The Darling Fire, Ceremony, Office of Future Plans (J. Robbins), The Sh-Booms, Astronautalis & Rickolus, Sebadoh, Hurricane Party and more!!

Edited by mertzrock