For Sale: Poster Storage Box - $40 shipped

impact

spacer.png

Purchased from BagsUnlimited, and I was sent two. Selling the second one. 

You can find the item here: http://www.bagsunlimited.com/product/7416/museum-grade-bstandard-posterb-storage-boxbr25-14-x-37-14-x-3-brblue-gray-60-pt-barrier-board-outside-brperma-dur-archival-paper-inside

Original price from BU is $50 + $15 shipping. Will sell for $42 shipped. DM me if interested  / reply here.

Edited by impact
typo

6 hours ago, hallowken78 said:

How do you like the box?  I've considered picking this up on multiple occasions but I don't know anybody who has actually purchased one.

@hallowken78I like it (let me know if you want pics of mine). It's more than enough for the amount of silkscreens / posters I have. Build quality is good, and it fits nicely under my bed (I can stack stuff on top of it). I ended up buying paper liners to go in-between my silkscreens so that they don't bleed onto other stuff (also bought from BU).

12 hours ago, impact said:

@hallowken78I like it (let me know if you want pics of mine). It's more than enough for the amount of silkscreens / posters I have. Build quality is good, and it fits nicely under my bed (I can stack stuff on top of it). I ended up buying paper liners to go in-between my silkscreens so that they don't bleed onto other stuff (also bought from BU).

Thanks for the feedback.  I think I'm skeptical on it since it looks like it is front loading vs. the whole top of the box coming off.  Right now I sandwich all my screenprints between acid free foam board binder clipped together.  Then I stick glassine paper in between each print.  It's not ideal, but it does offer the ability to stand them for storage to stick behind my record shelves, etc.