help with Gemini PT-2000

Hello I'm TSF from Argentina! i just got my hands in a dirty (almost trashed) Gemini PT-2000. I've dedicated most part of today to disassemble and deep clean this turntable. Previous owner(s) were very negligent with it. I took apart the "Start/Stop/33/45/Strobe light" console. And also the pitch PCB, i disoldered the pitch fader, open it and give a deep clean and lubrication. Quarzt Lock works flawlessly for both 33 or 45.

I had only one matter to resolve, and for this i PLEASE ask your help for sugestions or ideas:
With Quartz Lock disengage it, Pitch control works OK, but "Zero" it around +1.7 (in both speeds). I've already adjust the trimmer potenciometer on the down plate to the max. But "Zero" at +1.7 is all i can get.

Is there another part were i can get the final correction i need? I open to disolder an change electronic parts (condensers, resistences, etc) But i'm not a electronic technician. Just a DYI enthusiast brave enough to atemp repairs.

PS: one of the Electrolite Condensers on the Motor PCB seems to be slightly (very very slightly) inflated, may this be the cause?

Thanks in advance! :)

TSF

I have no experience with that particular turntable, but the best advice I would give anyone is to certainly download the repair manual, if you can find it. While I don't know what you have in terms of documentation, I doubt the previous owner would have given you anything. That might help you diagnose your problem more easily.