Spanish Love Songs - Brave Faces Everyone

23 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Damn, is that TA really on the docket for 2020?  Big if true.  Stage Four is my favorite thing they’ve done so I’m all for whatever direction they’re heading.

Nothing officially stated but jeremy has posted Instagram stories about writing the new one 

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Hadn’t really given this band a chance before, but based off the singles it sounds like their new album could scoop up the ball that the last Menzingers album really fumbled, for me.  That new variant is pretty nice, too.

Dudes are for sure a peak Menzingers cover band but I’m not even mad about it. There’s some rippers on their last album for sure.

2 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Dudes are for sure a peak Menzingers cover band but I’m not even mad about it. There’s some rippers on their last album for sure.

It was the immediate vibe I got from the songs as well as the album art, too.  I was never a big Menzingers fan but ATP is an undeniably good time and I was really hoping they would’ve channeled it on the album they dropped last year.  The 3 singles off this new SLS record are already way, way more my tempo.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

It was the immediate vibe I got from the songs as well as the album art, too.  I was never a big Menzingers fan but ATP is an undeniably good time and I was really hoping they would’ve channeled it on the album they dropped last year.  The 3 singles off this new SLS record are already way, way more my tempo.

You should listen to their previous album, Schmultz, great album.

2 hours ago, phelansegur said:

Out of topic:

I received this one yesterday:

more infos here:

https://www.littleelephantlive.com/product-page/spanish-love-songs-session-vinyl

How does it sound?  I have not heard too many good things about homemade-lathes at least.. They seem to be using more professional equipment for it though.

10 hours ago, Iggy_Pilot said:

How does it sound?  I have not heard too many good things about homemade-lathes at least.. They seem to be using more professional equipment for it though.

Little Elephant is probably the best case scenario when it comes to lathes. They have YouTube versions of all the performances and I would say the vinyl is slightly better than those. I have the TWIABP and Modern Baseball lathes from them and say they are pretty good.