Spanish Love Songs - Brave Faces Everyone

not a huge fan of the style on this version of Optimism which was one of my 2 favorites on the real album, but i think the Generation Loss version works pretty well.  Not blown away, but i preordered when it first went up because i love these guys.  Have to imagine the full album will be really hit and miss with different styles, if these first two tracks are any indication

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

Wow. Just saw all the band store versions are sold out. I did not like that version of the song that much. I’d have to see.

still available, just a inventory glitch so they arent on the bands shopify at the moment https://purenoise.merchnow.com/collections/spanish-love-songs

1 hour ago, booms528 said:

not a huge fan of the style on this version of Optimism which was one of my 2 favorites on the real album, but i think the Generation Loss version works pretty well.  Not blown away, but i preordered when it first went up because i love these guys.  Have to imagine the full album will be really hit and miss with different styles, if these first two tracks are any indication

Personally i think its a album that works well sonically as a whole rather than as singles.