PO Now: Silverstein - A Beautiful Place to Drown

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, MyckelJay said:

Is this new? There is already a listing for it on Discogs from a month ago. I know there were originally just five variants announced and this wasn't one of them.

27 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Is this new? There is already a listing for it on Discogs from a month ago. I know there were originally just five variants announced and this wasn't one of them.

I just saw a Facebook post (from today) from Silverstein saying it's new. Haven't actually looked into it though.

• 2 weeks later...

👕💿 We have dropped some limited “A Beautiful Place to Drown” T’s & Tour Pressing Vinyl on our official webstore!

LINK: www.SilversteinStore.com

We pressed these for our tour earlier this year and were hoping to sell them at each date.  However, with the tour being postponed, we decided to put these up online since most of the vinyl for the new album is sold out.  We would rather make these available for our fans now so they can own a physical copy of the album

We appreciate your support! 💜

4 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

👕💿 We have dropped some limited “A Beautiful Place to Drown” T’s & Tour Pressing Vinyl on our official webstore!

LINK: www.SilversteinStore.com

We pressed these for our tour earlier this year and were hoping to sell them at each date.  However, with the tour being postponed, we decided to put these up online since most of the vinyl for the new album is sold out.  We would rather make these available for our fans now so they can own a physical copy of the album

We appreciate your support! 💜

jumped on that. who doesnt love numbered obi strips? 

7 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I wonder of them putting this up for sale online means that their rescheduled dates might get canceled as well. I mean why not just hold onto these until the tour starts in July?

I’d wager the tour is cancelled. Bayside and Senses Fail cancelled their tour for around the same time as well. 

Basically, summer 2020 has been cancelled. 😩

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just saw absolute merch emailed me on 7/30 with this... 

All of us here at Absolute Merch wanted to reach out to you and, first and foremost, thank you for being a loyal customer.
When the pandemic started affecting our country, we ran into supply chain issues and closures, and we know some of you have not gotten the service you have come to expect from us. 

That falls on us and we are sorry for any customer that was affected. We have since solved any issues surrounding our ability to provide you service, but we wanted to offer you a special discount on any Silverstein order over the next 30 days as a token of our appreciation. We hope you can understand the unusual nature affecting our business, but we should always strive to do better. If you still have any problems with an order from March until now, we have set up a special email address for you to write us. Please include your order number and mailing address to [email protected] and we will get back to you with our new customer service team right away. We appreciate all the love and support you have shown us throughout the years and especially the love and support you are showing us during these difficult times. 

Additionally, if you were one of the customers affected by any delays we are excited to let you know we'll be sending you an exclusive Silverstein sticker and pin within the next few weeks. Your limited edition items will be sent to the original address on your order. If you have since moved please send an email to us so we can update your shipping address.

Please use discount code [redacted] on your next order between now and August 31st to save 15% off your next Silverstein order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
46 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Looks like we might be getting a Discovering the Waterfront live album.

https://www.discogs.com/Silverstein-Live-From-Starland-Ballroom-Discovering-The-Waterfront/release/18795199

Oh dunk! This would be great, I REALLY like the WBIEF live album they put out.