Official Record Store Day Thread

On 6/10/2021 at 5:57 PM, OneThreeOneTwo said:

Fwiw, I heard that there's only 400 copies allotted to NA.

There's 750 copies according to Rough Trade UK, but that might not correct. I've noticed that pressing figures listed aren't always true...that Tron Legacy OST UK edition last year, was purported to limited to 1000 copies total...turned out to be 4000 according to Walt Disney, so i would say there are far more of these  Dirty Three boxsets available this year than what is being suggested by some records stores. I'm hoping to bag the Warren Ellis signed copy from Resident Records later today...same place where i got that Colin Newman signed  Wire nine sevens boxset a few back.

Edited by Gizzoid

7 hours ago, craigeduk said:

What was it you were after?

All UK stores will be online from 6pm (UK time) Try Resident, Banquet, Rough Trade, Drift. 

Just got all my stuff from Resident (1st in the queue and there are now hundreds)

Hello Craigduk...just wondering..did see any signed Dirty Three boxsets remaining there? That's the main  item i'm after..signed or otherwise.

16 minutes ago, V3XED said:

Anyone know what shops put RSD stuff online? In line RN at my local but it's long AF, not feeling confident

I think almost everyone is doing it at some point today

you can also message Angry Mom Records (Ithaca NY) on IG to see if they have left overs

Edited by hobbesthecat

18 minutes ago, Gizzoid said:

Hello Craigduk...just wondering..did see any signed Dirty Three boxsets remaining there? That's the main  item i'm after..signed or otherwise.

He was due in later today to do the signing, they have both signed & non signed stock that will be going  live at 6pm on this link (buy button will show then) 

https://www.resident-music.com/productdetails&product_id=79047

• timsimmons changed the title to Official Record Store Day Thread