Official Record Store Day Thread

• timsimmons changed the title to Black Friday: Picture Disc Store Day 2021 (RSD Black Friday list is out!)
2 hours ago, The Fuck Whisperer said:

I think people only care about The Meadowlands on vinyl at this point. I'm not even excited for the "new album" anymore which sucks.

I mean, up until recently people are/were paying big money for Secaucus. I paid $150 for mine last year. But apparently there are only 100 of those.

Yeah, I’m not sure why it’s taken this long to release it in the US. From the looks of it Absolutely Kosher have the right back to the band, or they bought them. I was REAL lucky to get mine years and years ago for real cheap.

I totally feel you, but I’m way fuckin stoked still.

15 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

I mean, up until recently people are/were paying big money for Secaucus. I paid $150 for mine last year. But apparently there are only 100 of those.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:04
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 100.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:15

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Yeah, I’m not sure why it’s taken this long to release it in the US. From the looks of it Absolutely Kosher have the right back to the band, or they bought them. I was REAL lucky to get mine years and years ago for real cheap.

I totally feel you, but I’m way fuckin stoked still.

I think even The Meadowlands won't be expensive at all once it gets any sort of repress. I imagine there are just a handful of people driving the price up. I got mine about ten years ago and was piiiiiiiiiissed at the forced $10 shipping hahahaha. Glad I complain and buy things anyway.spacer.png

The Wrens is the one I need. Bobby Digital I might get only bc I never imagined we'd get a pressing of it. Blue Velvet might be good to grab too. Otherwise I'm good. Might grab the APTBS and Oneohtrix if they're remaindered/discounted.

I spent a lot of money last RSD BF. Not this time, luckily.

Personally I think it might be time to, at the very least, scale back RSD. I get why it was started and it was a great idea but vinyl sales are as high as they have ever been and with the plants and matierals shortage its not necessary to keep doing this with a bunch of crap no one really wants

• timsimmons changed the title to Official Record Store Day Thread