Official Record Store Day Thread

Well...i was just about to turn in..thought i do one last sweep for those Dirty Three boxsets and came across this UK site. Now then, i thought £80 for it at some stores i found them at  was taking the piss. This place however is just plain ripping the genitals out with it...fuck me sideways. Doesn't even make up for the free postage.

A last resort kinda place? You decide......:

https://www.strummerroom.com/products/dirty-three-ocean-songs-deluxe-editions-rsd2021?_pos=2&_psq=dirty&_ss=e&_v=1.0

Edited by Gizzoid

7 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

Hot topic had it on pink for a long time just a couple years ago. Times change I guess. 

Good to know. Just think it will be popular since Epitaph mentioned it being the original mixes pressed to vinyl for the first time + 500 copies less than SF. We shall see!

Edited by akamu

1 minute ago, heyhamburgerpimp said:

Thank you! Looks like they’re not offering anything until Monday though (I get a pop up when attempting to check out); I’ve got ‘em carted and will check again on Monday.

18 minutes ago, iwokeinrelief said:

Thank you! Looks like they’re not offering anything until Monday though (I get a pop up when attempting to check out); I’ve got ‘em carted and will check again on Monday.

Dang — sorry to get your hopes up! Apparently I was too excited about getting you that link to take the time to read the page. 😬

1 hour ago, Gizzoid said:

Well...i was just about to turn in..thought i do one last sweep for those Dirty Three boxsets and came across this UK site. Now then, i thought £80 for it at some stores i found them at  was taking the piss. This place however is just plain ripping the genitals out with it...fuck me sideways. Doesn't even make up for the free postage.

A last resort kinda place? You decide......:

https://www.strummerroom.com/products/dirty-three-ocean-songs-deluxe-editions-rsd2021?_pos=2&_psq=dirty&_ss=e&_v=1.0

Cheaper than eBay honestly lol 

i'm just checking stock of random titles: plaidroom is about to sell out of elton and twenty one pilots is selling fast at smartpunk...if anyone cares. i'll check more sites after i eat something.

EDIT: i have no idea why the main browser i use posts twice in a row on here. moving to another. maddening.

Edited by frutiger75

12 minutes ago, bear801 said:

Cheaper than eBay honestly lol 

There’s a couple of things I passed on this morning from UK shops because of postage that I ended paying the same or more for from US sellers.

You’d think by now I’d learn my lesson and just buy the things I want when I first see them…

Managed to get Warpaint and tATu from rough trade online at 1 minute before 6pm but Ariana Grande was already sold out. Found it at Newbury, though. All that's left on my list is Frankie and the Witch Fingers, but that rough trade order was obscenely expensive because of shipping and I went over budget so I'll wait a while. 

• timsimmons changed the title to Official Record Store Day Thread