Official Record Store Day Thread

2 hours ago, TheDuke said:

I'll check the album out on YT..see what they're like. Might pick up copy later if they're available.

Anybody heard anything re that Dirty Three 4xLP release that was supposed to be dropped last month? Been looking around...not much info on this one.

I have an order through Best Buy that was supposed to be delivered Friday and then got a shipping delay. 

4 hours ago, craigeduk said:

Would really recommend the Various Artist comp from Captured Tracks - Strum & Thrum: The American Jangle Underground 83 to 87. Great package (87 page book!) and not too pricey either :)  https://recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/13272

Looking for this, Chief Keef and Three Six. If anyone can help, greatly appreciated!

5 minutes ago, merlecakes said:

Struck out on Clutch, The Wildbunch and Neal Casal locally.  Worst day of the 3 for me.  Gonna try online later.

I bet Clutch is gonna be hard to find. And if I randomly found it it would have been hard to say no even though I own all but 2 releases in that box. 

2 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

I bet Clutch is gonna be hard to find. And if I randomly found it it would have been hard to say no even though I own all but 2 releases in that box. 

I agree.  When I saw the low number that Plaid Room started with, I basically knew I was toast.  Gotta give it a shot though. 

• timsimmons changed the title to Official Record Store Day Thread