Official Record Store Day Thread

11 hours ago, wesisthebastard said:

Anybody know of any Milla Jovovich - the Divine Comedy LPs floating around out there?

I saw a copy, late, at both Protean records in Baltimore and Trax on Wax in Catonsville yesterday.

Might be worth it to give them a call later on this morning.

Edited by Plarocks

12 minutes ago, OneThreeOneTwo said:

I kinda feel like trying to find a Grandaddy is pretty futile at this point with only 600 copies in the wild.

It's supposed to be an RSD First but is there any indication it's going to be reissued soon? I'd love to have it for when my Sophtware Slump box-set shows up in Jan

scroll down 

https://reckless.com/pre_rsd.php

Didn't check the list thoroughly but scored everything I wanted (MCR+KSG) + stuff I wasn't aware was coming out (Sunn+Elliott Smith) 

Honestly, this has been the easiest of any single RSD I've been to other than like the first two years of it being a thing 

Even the aftermarket is like really really low for all of these right now which is pretty dope

Did any Canadian stores receive Chris Cornell Patience?  From what I have found no store in Toronto for any?  Sunrise Records doesn’t have it in there system which they said if they even received 1 copy it be in there system.  Lindsay Store didn’t as well as Newmarket.  Also told there’s stock that will show up in a week or 2. 

52 minutes ago, Leprekon said:

Did any Canadian stores receive Chris Cornell Patience?  From what I have found no store in Toronto for any?  Sunrise Records doesn’t have it in there system which they said if they even received 1 copy it be in there system.  Lindsay Store didn’t as well as Newmarket.  Also told there’s stock that will show up in a week or 2. 

I wasn't particularly looking but I didn't see it listed anywhere.

As for stock coming in next week, I know that Dead Dog said they're expecting stuff like the John Prine box-set to be delivered in a week or so.

• timsimmons changed the title to Official Record Store Day Thread