Official Record Store Day Thread

11 minutes ago, nothingnatural said:

If anyone gets a line on Elliott Smith, let me know. Had my order cancelled by multiple places.

There has been a steady stream posted on Discogs from various places all day, all for around retail.

Just keep an eye on there and I’m sure you’ll get one.

6 hours ago, Reshiram said:

Not sure if this has been said yet because I haven't been following the thread, but just came to say the KSG record is one of the prettiest single color LPs I've ever seen. I was expecting a shitty hot pink and instead it's a gorgeous translucent pink.

Same, but for the Elliott Smith 12". Clear with a generous amount of marbled orange.

Pretty dumb question but really need this one for my 16 yo daughter as New Year present - anyone seen anywhere RSD 2019 Chase & Status "No More Idols" (1LP, yellow) for an ok price? States/Europe doesn't matter. Thanks!

As for RSD BF 2020 I will get Alice in Chains "SAP" from local shop. I though for some reasions that it it is double feature with "Jar of Flies"

2 hours ago, jrodan said:

grabbed FoW, MCR and Elliott Smith from bullmoose just now for cheaper than anywhere else i saw the same stuff. pretty stoked i didnt stress anything this year, and got what i wanted.

Thanks for the heads up on MCR. Ordered a copy from Bullmoose since I likely won't be able to hit up any of my local shops anytime soon. 

I need a bit of live MCR in my life after this tour getting postponed. :(

Edited by mitchard

17 minutes ago, tipyourbartender said:

Anyone know where I can find the Buckcherry LP in stock? Sold out everywhere I look.  Been waiting forever for this to get pressed, kind of bummed I missed it. 

I wanted this too. I had it in my cart and was checking out this morn on bullmoose and someone else beat me to it before i could place the order. Lol

• timsimmons changed the title to Official Record Store Day Thread