Official Record Store Day Thread

I can’t believe in the year 2023 Macho Man is the most sought after & hardest to get RSD title lmao.  I’ll never forget listening to this in college after my friend told me about it.  It’s The Room of albums.  So unbelievably horrifically great.  Very upset I couldn’t get the 1 copy my shop got.

Grabbed the Ramones demos, Soul Jazz's new Studio One comp, the new White Reaper and the Rival Schools reissue from RSDBF last year (on 33% discount no less!), plus a stack of $1 singles for the jukebox. All in all, a good day. Would love to get the Macho Man LP but that ship has sailed.

15 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

Did anyone’s shops have a bunch of Wilco? I was surprised being pretty early in line not to be able to get one. Assuming they’ll be fairly available but just checking. 

Mine had a number of them. I think you'll be ok.

Edited by TheGhostOfRandySavage

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

When can we expect online sales to start? 

Plaid Room Records still seems to have most everything in stock, will start selling tomorrow morning at 0800 Eastern. They also have their stock numbers on every item, so you should be able to get a good idea of what will be around in the morning. Free shipping over $50, package everything like a tank. They are my go to.