Official Record Store Day Thread

42 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I would highly recommend staying away from any Discogs seller with no feedback who happens to be selling RSD stuff for very cheap prices. Just saying.

Also, my PJ record was cancelled by Darkside. Fkrs.

Totally! There's this seller called damgray just keeps selling tswift over and over again. The sale history is filled with this seller. Has already been flagged but keeps selling. Please be careful people

3 hours ago, frutiger75 said:

as a reminder: 8 p.m UK time; 3 p.m EDT, 2 p.m. CDT., 12 p.m. PDT in a matter of hours is when UK stores can go live. just...yeah.

Anyone looking for the 1975 LP and OK with shipping from the UK the best chance will probably be with Banquet. As of this morning they say they have "plenty" still. But they expect thousands of people to be trying to get them online, so you'll need to be logged in with details ready at 8pm on the dot to stand any chance. 

18 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

So I waited on the Beach House EP because there were /8000 in the US alone yet I can’t find them in any store right now.  Surely they had to hold some back for sale on sub pop in the future or something.  I have a hard time believe /8000 are already gone.  

https://easystreetonline.com/UPC/098787154504

2 hours ago, JohnMatrix said:

I noticed so many "New Seller" listings at retail for that Taylor Swift on discogs. Scam artist scumbags

Ya, I'm bummed because I woke up at like 2am Sat night/Fri morning to feed the baby and saw a Bluey for $89. Bought it, but then discogs flagged the user as fraudulent / removed them so I went on an emotional rollercoaster of knowing it was probably a scam, but bummed in the 0.001% chance it wasn't. Bought a TSwift for retail at the same time from a new user too, so likely gonna have to go the refund route with that.

10 hours ago, CeCeCe said:

Anyone looking for the 1975 LP and OK with shipping from the UK the best chance will probably be with Banquet. As of this morning they say they have "plenty" still. But they expect thousands of people to be trying to get them online, so you'll need to be logged in with details ready at 8pm on the dot to stand any chance. 

all signed in & ready, but I noticed the item page says this. Sigh. 

uk-only.png This format is only available to customers in the UK

2 hours ago, nardes said:

Just placed an order on Discogs for a copy of The 1975 for $55, from a seller without any rating. I'm fully expecting to get hurt with this one, but... if you never shoot you'll never know

I'm sure most of these new accounts are scammers, but you know there's gotta be a few people in the mix trying their hand at flipping for the first time.