Official Record Store Day Thread

33 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Anyone have any idea if any, and what, stores are doing their online drop on Friday night/Saturday? 

I’m going to assume most online sales will be as per usual, Sunday night/Monday, yeah?

Plaid Room Records looks to be putting their leftovers online at 4PM EST on Saturday.

https://www.plaidroomrecords.com/collections/rsd2020

So I'm gonna update the first post of the thread with links. Make a post with the details (a link and on sale time and time zone) and I'll update it. Tag me so I can find it because this thread flies on the actual day. 

I've got Amoeba and Plaid Room. hmu with others. But post it in the thread and don't PM so everyone can see if I can't get to updating it. If a mod wants to alter the post too, I don't have a problem with that.

Edited by timsimmons

I think I just snagged The Charlottes from Juno via ebay at retail. There were 2 copies up, and it was listed on their site but it's now saying out of stock and the ebay listing appears to have been pulled.

Fingers crossed.

Edit: Just received my confirmation email, so thankfully no bunfight at 6pm on Saturday.

Edited by Roandy55

• jhulud pinned this topic
22 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Where and how much did you spend on the Robyn record? 

Local store sold their stuff on Discogs - paid 60AUD for it.

edit - found Tyler and Mac. Just after wipers and galaxie. Would go for the Denzel Curry single if it wasn’t so expensive.

Edited by Supernaut

• timsimmons changed the title to Official Record Store Day Thread