Official Record Store Day Thread

i'm on the lookout for something across the pond, but it seems like i've been pooped on by domestics so many times (unreasonably) that nobody helps to seek out an album I want when I help others obtain what they want; no return on my investment.  just shit DMs, calling me out for being a "flipper." not the case at all. i haven't "flipped" an album in my life.  happy days.

if anyone (in the EU/UK) wants to help, DM me, please -- i'll tell you the title and artist.

EDIT: this post was duplicated by VC and i have no way to delete. not my problem. i suppose i'm snake-bitten.

Edited by frutiger75
what the hell? duplication?

2 hours ago, TheDuke said:

is that the Daft Punk double green issue you're after?  I think that's coming up next month is it not?

The green is the remix record, the expanded regular lp is out this 2nd drop on blue vinyl

Popped to my local store just after opening, 36th in line, straight in and nabbed Mew, Tron & Snapped Ankles

2 minutes ago, museummouth said:

How’s the McCartney packaging? Is it any different from the recent reissues?

I’m not sure how it compares cause I haven’t seen the reissues in person, but the packaging on it is really nice. I’ll post some pics for ya when I get home. The first shop was sold out and the next one had like 7 copies. 

1 minute ago, Sad Heart said:

I’m not sure how it compares cause I haven’t seen the reissues in person, but the packaging on it is really nice. I’ll post some pics for ya when I get home. The first shop was sold out and the next one had like 7 copies. 

Yeah just curious if it’s worth getting since I have the red one from a few years back. It’s half speed mastered though right?

• timsimmons changed the title to Official Record Store Day Thread