Official Record Store Day Thread

Not sure if anyone picked up The Good Life/Pauses - Split but it came out on three different colors. I ended up with two Coke Bottle Clears and like a Clear Green With a Red Swirl. If anyone has the other color and wants to trade it for my extra Coke Bottle please let me know. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Sandmankev said:

Any leads on the Notorious BIG box set online? I’ve wasted most of my day scouring the net and waiting for Rough Trade to immediately sell out.

Little overpriced, 210 plus shipping 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RSD-2020-NOTORIOUS-BIG-IT-WAS-ALL-A-DREAM-9xLP-BOX-SET-2000-BIGGIE-SMALLS/174453137686?epid=28041240063&hash=item289e37a116%3Ag%3AxdEAAOSwhbdfb7Cw&LH_BIN=1

3 minutes ago, bridgesii said:

Oh man, that was a little more than I wanted to spend but gone now anyway! Thanks for the heads up though!

veni, vidi, non vici. floor stock wiped out.

try goodrecordstogo.com at midnight tonight (central) if all of the other online sales (that may take place prior) fail you.

some artists back that store, two of which actually have RSD releases and are fairly well-known, and i was told they have "backstock" (whatever the hell that means) for an online drop. 

good luck.

don't discard west coast websites with their online onsales. and then refer to my local link that i posted in a post above as a last resort (midnight central - stock unknown), above (not gonna re-do that).

yay RSD drop 2!

i picked up one title on the UK list in a flash. nothing interested me on the US drop list. there is another title on the UK list i'd consider, but i think it is overpriced...unless someone State-side can provide me with intel on how to procure it for cheaper instead of across the pond...

Edited by frutiger75

• timsimmons changed the title to Official Record Store Day Thread