Official Record Store Day Thread

5 minutes ago, Daiei said:

Scored a Team Sleep on Discogs for 49.99. I was pretty late to the party so I don't mind a small premium.

Also saves me a trip to the store at ungodly hours to wait in line in hopes of MAYBE securing a copy.

I do feel bad for not supporting local, but I might just continue to do RSD online from now on...

Yup, my time is too valuable, especially now that I have a kid. I was able to get almost everything I wanted pretty close to what I would’ve paid in stores. I’ll pop into a couple of locals soon with my Dad and Sister on a not so busy day and we’ll give them some business then. 

9 minutes ago, skycriesmary said:

Annd you just turned me onto a store I didn't know existed in my hometown.

Another user on here actually messaged me to let me know. It's a nice little store, I had been there years and years ago but had forgotten about it because it's way out of the way for me.

26 minutes ago, thischarmingham said:

This is still on our shelf list at Alliance so hopefully it's shipping to us. Makes me wonder if anyone got them for the day.

Bought my copy off the shelf on Saturday morning.

Low pressing of 775 units globally - plus, Wax Trax also held back copies to sell on their site this weekend.

As of today ~24% of the total pressing is reporting in peoples collections on Discogs.

16 minutes ago, rickker said:

Bought my copy off the shelf on Saturday morning.

Low pressing of 775 units globally - plus, Wax Trax also held back copies to sell on their site this weekend.

As of today ~24% of the total pressing is reporting in peoples collections on Discogs.

And eBay...I've counted at least 5 so far...but hey, Capitalism, Fuck Yeah! 

Did anyone get Wallows from 1234Go?  I’m wondering ‘cause earlier this afternoon I got an email they sold it in store before getting to my order.  I paid in less than a minute of it going up Sunday morning so I find it really weird.

I was able to get my second order from them or well it says shipped, but I made two orders in order to obtain this one ‘cause my little cousin is in the band and I didn’t want to miss my chance.  Looks like I did anyway unless someone knows of a store that still has it?  I’ve been searching online for about an hour or so though and no luck beyond eBay and Discogs and we all know what they’re asking for it.