Official Record Store Day Thread

37 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Some of the stuff sold out (Bone, Clipping, etc), but hopefully the stuff in stock still gets filled.  It's a janky site, but they're a reputable company in Chicago.

Reckless is great for regular records but garbage for RSD items. I've received a cancellation every single time. Including for Bone which I purchased yesterday, they told me they didn't have it today, and then relisted.

Interesting comment re Charli, other stores have said they will be re-stocking also.

https://happyvalleyshop.com/collections/rsd-2020/products/charli-xcx-vroom-vroom-ep-clear-vinyl-rsd2020

This Warner Music title has been severely delayed and we hope to have by the end of September. Once copies arrive, we will give 24 hours notice on when these will be available online to be purchased. Please refer online to our main Record Store Day page for further information.

This is an exclusive release for Record Store Day 2020.

4 hours ago, museummouth said:

Next two drops should be pretty empty in stores. I can’t see crowds going out for most that stuff. Nothing high demand really. 

You said that about the first drop. After reading the last 10 pages of this thread, your opinion on this matter is fully void. ✌️

1 hour ago, Roandy55 said:

Interesting comment re Charli, other stores have said they will be re-stocking also.

https://happyvalleyshop.com/collections/rsd-2020/products/charli-xcx-vroom-vroom-ep-clear-vinyl-rsd2020

I saw this as well. I assume it may be because they are an Australian store that didn’t get their stock.

• timsimmons changed the title to Official Record Store Day Thread