New Bright Eyes Album 2020

NY AREA FANS:

Just a heads up, my wife will be like 90 months pregnant at the time of the show (plus she basically loathes Conor's voice) and I don't know any friends who like BEs. So: if anyone else wants to be my date, I got pretty decent seats. We can just meet at the show, or I can transfer the ticket to you. Forewarning: the ticket is $100+. 

This does not apply to random newbies. Weirdos okay.

24 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

NY AREA FANS:

Just a heads up, my wife will be like 90 months pregnant at the time of the show (plus she basically loathes Conor's voice) and I don't know any friends who like BEs. So: if anyone else wants to be my date, I got pretty decent seats. We can just meet at the show, or I can transfer the ticket to you. Forewarning: the ticket is $100+. 

I always find it humorous when I meet people who cannot stand Conor's voice. I'm glad I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum.

1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

NY AREA FANS:

How were tickets $100+? 
i got GA for $90 each with fees. Everything else was cheaper than that. 

51 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

Damn the LA tickets were only $40 / $50-something after fees, what's up with New York

Last time I went to Forest Hills, it was kinda pricey too. Plus they have 2 nights in LA, only one 15000 person venue in NY. It'll hopefully be super worth it regardless. Fingers crossed for no rain.

9 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I should also note I have no idea how pre-sale tickets work for big stupid events like this. My buddy is telling me the cheaper GA tickets go on sale tomorrow, I have no idea what the hell I'm looking at on Ticket Master lol

Ticketmaster has this new thing where they have "verified resellers." Basically they flip their own tickets now. Sometimes they're called "platinum seats."

On 1/21/2020 at 2:10 PM, Fowty Dollaz said:

NY AREA FANS:

Will I be expected to put out?