New Bright Eyes Album 2020

I know it might be much for those on the West Coast, but the Knitting Factory in Boise is probably worth buying tickets to. I saw Bright Eyes there when it was formerly known as the Big Easy back in 2007.  I was 17 then and my first time seeing Bright Eyes. Still one of the most memorable shows I've been to. After that point I went to college in Seattle, then went to the Midwest for graduate school. But every summer I'd go back to visit my mom and see a show there (now known as the Knitting Factory) and the place is exactly the same intimate small space I went to in high school. Saw Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley a few times, Deer Tick, Neutral Milk Hotel, and some others there.  I was floored when I saw that Bright Eyes (though Conor likes to play there as a solo outfit) was actually going there after their hiatus. Luckily my fiancee (who loves Bright Eyes and Conor Oberst) bought us tickets via the pre-sell email, so I didn't have to think twice, so we'll be traveling  to Boise to see the old band and visit family.  My guess is Conor likes these types of spaces, and it really shows when he does. 

But seriously, if its within reason I'd go check them out in Boise. You most likely won't get this type of setting for them at this point in the future.   

Edited by stillalivetui

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/28/2020 at 8:46 PM, corey. said:

I'm not really that concerned about missing out on something, I don't think anyone here is taking it as serious as you, but I'm down to help on the off chance that there is. And okay, so the cancelling of an order isn't okay, then I'd just say that they'll be sold to someone worthy of receiving a copy who missed out (when this never actually happens)

I just thought I could help some people on here since I have a friend who is working on this release and will give me a heads up on the pre-order drops, I never assumed multiple copies would truly be ordered. Maybe you should just worry about yourself though lol.

Hey fam, did your friend ever come thru with the details on the drop(s)? Looking at recent DO releases, it looks like the variants will be aplenty. I need the heads up or other people might get a copy instead of me buying all of them.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 11:33 AM, Fowty Dollaz said:

Hey fam, did your friend ever come thru with the details on the drop(s)? Looking at recent DO releases, it looks like the variants will be aplenty. I need the heads up or other people might get a copy instead of me buying all of them.

Tomorrow :)

There will be various variants. VMP too.

Edited by corey.