Victory Records represses (2020)

3 hours ago, swallowtales said:

I really hope they are still existing in some form, just went to play my copy of Thursday - Kill the House Lights I ordered from them a couple of months ago for the first time and it has an unplayable warp I didn't know about :S

Will they reply or will they not, do they even exist anymore? Who knows

Worse case scenario that albums not too hard to come by.

• 3 weeks later...

The wait is over: Today, we relaunch VictoryRecords.com!

The new site celebrates 30 years of formative music and spotlights the incredible artists who built Victory Records. Victory is now a part of Concord's independent label family, its formidable repertoire now managed by Craft Recordings. We look forward to working with the Victory alumni to preserve the legacies they have built. To celebrate the new era, we've launched a new line of Victory Records merchandise, which includes both new and throwback designs. The web store is also fully stocked with special edition vinyl and artist merchandise. As the site expands, pages for all Victory Records artists will be added - so check back for more coming soon.

Visit here: found.ee/victoryrecords-r

53 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

The wait is over: Today, we relaunch VictoryRecords.com!

The new site celebrates 30 years of formative music and spotlights the incredible artists who built Victory Records. Victory is now a part of Concord's independent label family, its formidable repertoire now managed by Craft Recordings. We look forward to working with the Victory alumni to preserve the legacies they have built. To celebrate the new era, we've launched a new line of Victory Records merchandise, which includes both new and throwback designs. The web store is also fully stocked with special edition vinyl and artist merchandise. As the site expands, pages for all Victory Records artists will be added - so check back for more coming soon.

Visit here: found.ee/victoryrecords-r

Got me again with the damn facebook tracking links.  :(  Really dislike those.

A normal link for those interested... https://victoryrecords.com/store/

Also, new site is worse IMO, no variant / pressing  info is a bummer.

Edited by V3XED

4 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

New site is real bad. I wonder if they're going to expand their stock. Like, what happened to all of the other smaller "alumni bands" and their merch? Even the merch for most bigger bands isn't up yet.

My concern is that since Tony sold off the label the new company that owns it will only push merch/records more likely to sell so the smaller stuff won't end up back on the site and the chance of some of the smaller to midsize releases coming out on vinyl is going to fall off a cliff. 

6 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

New site is real bad. I wonder if they're going to expand their stock. Like, what happened to all of the other smaller "alumni bands" and their merch? Even the merch for most bigger bands isn't up yet.

They said they'll add alumni bands in time, so check back frequently. It was in their latest email if you're signed up for their mailing list. I just hope they're still willing to give the Victory backlog first pressings.

Edited by MyckelJay

9 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Just looked at the alumni page. There are definitely more than the 37 bands listed on the page. Student Rick comes to mind.

Oh yeah, there has to be at least 100 or so alumni bands over the years. Tons of easycore stuff is missing, and I'm not sure where else you'd get that stuff if not for Victory's backstock.

6 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

Oh yeah, there has to be at least 100 or so alumni bands over the years. Tons of easycore stuff is missing, and I'm not sure where else you'd get that stuff if not for Victory's backstock.

1) No one wants any of that. 2) Twi very reliable sources called Ebay & Discogs.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

https://victoryrecords.com/store/

Looks like their store is back online and with a sale. 

"Sound the alarms! We're starting the celebrations early this year with a special promotion on the Victory Records Store now through Cyber Monday at 11:59pm. 25% OFF THE ENTIRE STORE! Shop November 23rd - 30th and use code CYBERVICTORY25 during checkout."

58 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

https://victoryrecords.com/store/

Looks like their store is back online and with a sale. 

"Sound the alarms! We're starting the celebrations early this year with a special promotion on the Victory Records Store now through Cyber Monday at 11:59pm. 25% OFF THE ENTIRE STORE! Shop November 23rd - 30th and use code CYBERVICTORY25 during checkout."

Is the translucent black 18 Candles a new variant or is that what was supposed to be clear w/ black smoke?