Victory Records represses (2020)

• 4 weeks later...

9 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Really out of stock already? Or is this 'yet to go live'  (talking WSMFY)

17 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I really prefer variants that match the color of the album art, but that is a sweet looking mock-up for WSMFY!

Still have my OG tan press though, so not too bummed to miss out on it.

Edited by ROVVLES

I have been slowly collecting (and then occasionally selling) the starburst ADTR variants, as they tend to turn out quite nice. Eventual end-game goal is to just have one for each album that matches the art colors well.

So, what I am really looking for at this point is starburst variants for Common Courtesy, Bad Vibes. and FTWHH (got that blue and red starburst from NC, but it came out kinda shit).

33430542_179215715999643_916728152061063

60473609_113378846561977_102157422287787

wz9y977.jpg

Edited by V3XED

1 hour ago, V3XED said:

I have been slowly collecting (and then occasionally selling) the starburst ADTR variants, as they tend to turn out quite nice. Eventual end-game goal is to just have one for each album that matches the art colors well.

So, what I am really looking for at this point is starburst variants for Common Courtesy, Bad Vibes. and FTWHH (got that blue and red starburst from NC, but it came out kinda shit).

33430542_179215715999643_916728152061063

60473609_113378846561977_102157422287787

wz9y977.jpg

That's the thing. They keep pumping out the starburst variants but they all look great. I think there are six Homesick starburst variants and four WSMFY variants (including What Separates Tan From Blue).

• 4 months later...
In case you missed it: Following Concord’s 2019 acquisition of Victory, Craft Recordings is now proudly managing the legendary genre-defining catalog. As the catalog division of Concord, Craft is working closely with Victory’s artist alumni on a variety of high-quality reissues and special content to honor the label’s 30-year legacy and cultural impact that wouldn’t be possible without the artists behind it.
We’ve heard your request for vinyl reissues and we have an announcement coming this week that you won’t want to miss. Make sure to check back here and sign up for the Victory Records newsletter at victoryrecords.com so you don’t miss out!

21 minutes ago, Boaty McBoatface said:

All I really want in life is a 2xLP pressing of A Shipwreck in the Sand. Is that too much to ask?!

I'd like to see When broken is easily fixed with the original 2003 artwork. And Discovering the Waterfront since I traded my vinyl for a skateboard deck lol

2 hours ago, IndigoHollow said:

I'd like to see When broken is easily fixed with the original 2003 artwork. And Discovering the Waterfront since I traded my vinyl for a skateboard deck lol

I actually scored a copy of When Broken from the victory store about a month ago. It was the white repress. I was confused as to how that was still up on the store since it was a 2018 repress limited to 475 . It ended up being the last one and was extremely warped, so it was probably a random they found. 

Sounds like this might be the only release announced today.

💔 🤖 We are excited to announce that Silverstein will be reissuing their debut album When Broken Is Easily Fixed via Craft Recordings. Available everywhere July 9th, the album is pressed on 180g canary yellow vinyl, with an exclusive yellow marble variant available only at the band’s web store.
Pre-order your copy now at found.ee/Silverstein-wbief-r

5 hours ago, Boaty McBoatface said:

All I really want in life is a 2xLP pressing of A Shipwreck in the Sand. Is that too much to ask?!

Yes apparently. They have been rolling the same 1LP layout again and again. 

I grabbed a copy of one of the more recent pressings and it sounded better than my first pressing for what thats worth. 

Edited by V3XED