Victory Records represses (2020)

Ordered one marbled Silverstein LP, but then decided that I'd like to have a t-shirt, so made another order with LP and a t-shirt. These mf refused to cancel my first order, because "all sales are final" (Glassjaw flashbacks). So if anyone from US wants marbled LP, I can sell it to you (to reach out to customer service and ask to change delivery address to yours).

2 hours ago, IndigoHollow said:

Ordered one marbled Silverstein LP, but then decided that I'd like to have a t-shirt, so made another order with LP and a t-shirt. These mf refused to cancel my first order, because "all sales are final" (Glassjaw flashbacks). So if anyone from US wants marbled LP, I can sell it to you (to reach out to customer service and ask to change delivery address to yours).

Messaged you. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/1/2021 at 11:59 AM, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Lots of albums for sale. Mystery vinyl color.

https://victoryrecords.com/store/mystery-vault/

My favorite thing about this is a good majority of these releases were up on the webstore and recently removed. A few of the others were recently on the store before selling out so those are likely leftovers, but they definitely removed most a week or so ago simply to drop this sale/promotion as a means to get people back to the web store.

What they need to do is actually work on (re)pressing the older albums that haven't been in constant rotation the past couple years. Plenty of Victory albums have gone out of print that would definitely sell if repressed and also plenty of albums that if Craft/Concord went and did 500x/1000x runs they could sell through. They announced like six months ago they were going to show some love to the catalog and since then have only done like a tenth repress of Silverstein's first album and a live record for Straylight Run. 

Edited by crazytoledo

30 minutes ago, crazytoledo said:

My favorite thing about this is a good majority of these releases were up on the webstore and recently removed. A few of the others were recently on the store before selling out so those are likely leftovers, but they definitely removed most a week or so ago simply to drop this sale/promotion as a means to get people back to the web store.

What they need to do is actually work on (re)pressing the older albums that haven't been in constant rotation the past couple years. Plenty of Victory albums have gone out of print that would definitely sell if repressed and also plenty of albums that if Craft/Concord went and did 500x/1000x runs they could sell through. They announced like six months ago they were going to show some love to the catalog and since then have only done like a tenth repress of Silverstein's first album and a live record for Straylight Run. 

Well I've been pretty disappointing with what they've put out so far for the label's 30th anniversary. Basically just Silverstein's WBIEF.